O2M Senior Relocation Management
Organize2Minimize specializes in assisting older adults and their families with the emotional and physical aspects of relocation. Our services are personalized to meet each individual clients needs and preferences.
“With compassion and respect for our clients, we create an enjoyable and stress free relocation experience. ”
- In person meet and greet ensuring a comfortable
understanding of your move.
- Choose from an all inclusive or à la carte menu of services.
- Family member participation for full transparency.
- Coordinate and schedule our staff and movers (using your preferred vendor or our trusted partners).
- Custom design your floorplan using technology for a birds-eye view of your existing and/or new furniture.
Right Size / Downsize
Sell, Donate, Dispose:
- Determine which belongings to be relocated.
- Sort through closets, memorabilia, cabinets & storage.
- Initiate connections with our trusted partners for estate sale/auctions.
- Drop off donations at charitable organizations.
- Keep movers on schedule.
- Provide all packing supplies, bubble wrap, boxes & tape.
- Oversee the move.
- Keep movers on schedule
- Professionally pack residence
- Organize entire home into designated areas
- Unpack all boxes
- Set up Client’s lamps, clocks, etc.
- Get beds ready for a good night’s sleep
- Remove moving supplies and trash
- Facilitate any shipping of items that are designated to out
of town family/friends.
- Estate Sale clear out of home supply vetted contractors if any home repairs are necessary.
- Clear out property to make it move-in ready.
- Arrange for cleaning of property.
Moving is stressful at every age. It gets even harder with years of memories and possessions collected. More than half of seniors say “avoiding the hassle of moving is the reason why they want to age at home” according to a survey by National Counsel on Aging.
Why use an NASMM Member?
- Services are client-centered and personalized to meet their client's needs and promote their client’s dignity and autonomy.
- NASMM members are reviewed for insurance and experience requirements. They are required to take classes in Senior Move Management Safety and Ethics prior to acceptance.
- NASMM members participate in ongoing educational
programs that reflect their commitment to professionalism and working with older adults.
- NASMM members adhere to a Code of Ethics and Standard of Practice. NASMM offers both members and consumers the support of NASMM’s Ethics Compliance Commission.
One of our highly qualified consultants will schedule a time to meet with you
contact us now!